18 março 2007

Sunday, blody sunday

"Yes...
.
I cant believe the news today
Oh, I cant close my eyes and make it go away
How long...
How long must we sing this song?
How long? How long...
.
Cause tonight... We can be as one
Tonight...
.
Broken bottles under childrens feet
Bodies strewn across the dead end street
But I wont heed the battle call
It puts my back up
Puts my back up against the wall
.
Sunday, bloody sunday
Sunday, bloody sunday
Sunday, bloody sunday (sunday bloody sunday...)
(allright lets go!)
.
And the battles just begun
Theres many lost, but tell me who has won
The trench is dug within our hearts
And mothers, children, brothers, sisters torn apart
.
Sunday, bloody sunday
Sunday, bloody sunday
.
How long...
How long must we sing this song?
How long? How long...
.
Cause tonight... We can be as one
Tonight...
Tonight...
.
Sunday, bloody sunday (tonight)
Tonight
Sunday, bloody sunday (tonight)
(come get some!)
.
Wipe the tears from your eyes
Wipe your tears away
Wipe your tears away
I wipe your tears away
(sunday, bloody sunday)
I wipe your blood shot eyes
(sunday, bloody sunday)
.
Sunday, bloody sunday (sunday, bloody sunday)
Sunday, bloody sunday (sunday, bloody sunday)
(here I come!)
.
And its true we are immune
When fact is fiction and tv reality
And today the millions cry
We eat and drink while tomorrow they die
.
The real battle yet begun (sunday, bloody sunday)
To claim the victory jesus won (sunday, bloody sunday)
On...
.
Sunday bloody sunday

Sunday bloody sunday..."
U2
=/=
.
Quanto tempo mais vamos ter que cantar esta canção? Quanto tempo mais para que não haja domingos, segundas, terça, quartas, quintas, sextas, sábados sangrentos por causas estúpidas?

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

=/

Anónimo disse...

U2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D